Tuesday, March 06, 2007

lots of sewing going on


well so much for blogging more, geez I'm not real good at this.

anyway I have bee sewing quite a bit I have georgous little a-line dresses, mostly vintage fabrics, buttons,from my own pattern.



,these will fit 1 - 2 years as a dress and top.


these will fit 3 - 5 or 6 as a dress and super cute over jeans or shorts.



I have some sweet little skirts, size 3-4 at this stage, from a vintage pattern.





I played around with making a cape for my nephew, ( what do you make 3 year old boys), well the cape looked smashing all shimery and fancy, hope he likes it!




I'm toying with the idea of entering the next big thing competition, maybe with some felted goods, perhaps a scarf, or a purse?

1 comment:

Cally said...

Hey you, I'm meant to be in bed, but now I've found your cute blog I can't stop looking. These A-line dresses are gorgeous.